When you book a vacation rental with Sanibel Vacations, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home, including a fully stocked kitchen, in a tranquil destination. During your Sanibel Island getaway, enjoy a peaceful night after a full day of exploring by dining on a delicious home-cooked meal. However, one of the best parts about vacation is not having to do things you usually would at home, including cooking. There’s no shortage of amazing restaurants around Sanibel Island, so why not get out and try them.
The Top 5 Restaurants to Dine at on Sanibel Island
From fresh seafood to delicious Italian and everything in between, there’s a restaurant for every palate. When planning your itinerary, be sure to add dining at these restaurants to your list.
- Enjoy locally sourced ingredients at farm-to-table Cielo. This restaurant is perfect if you’re looking for a romantic night out, with a menu filled with delicious options, including seafood, beef, and pasta.
- Known as the “Home of the Island Mojito,” Doc Ford’s Rum Bar & Grill brings Caribbean flavor to Sanibel Island. Try Caribbean jerk tostadas or Dinkin’s Bay Boil Shrimp, or one of the other amazing menu items.
- If you’re craving wood-fired pizza, stop by Matzaluna. With a menu full of Italian classics like eggplant parmesan, veal marsala, and, of course, delicious pizza, the selections are endless. Be sure to check out the family meals to go to enjoy back at your rental.
- Feast on New England seafood while enjoying Southwest Florida weather at The Clam Shack. Popular menu items include chourico quahog, lobster roll, and fish and chips.
- Enjoy live entertainment, outdoor games, and fantastic food at The Island Cow. When you’re craving a laid-back atmosphere and coastal comfort food, this family-owned and operated spot might just fit the bill.
Book Your Sunshine Escape with Sanibel Vacations
Sanibel Island has everything you need for a memorable vacation: amazing adventures, world-class beaches, and indulgent restaurants. When you book your vacation rental with Sanibel Vacations, you’ll be able to select from a range of accommodations, all with their own unique amenities. Please call us at 239-579-0348 to learn more about our properties and availability.